ReDev Properties is a Canadian owned and operated commercial real estate asset management company that has developed over 11,000 properties. Since 2001, ReDev Properties has purchased and manage over 30 commercial shopping Plazas in Canada on behalf of their co-owners worldwide with a 100% success rate. Purchasers own a direct stake in an existing and operating shopping plaza.
ReDev carries out extensive due diligence to selecting retail plazas in growing areas and high traffic locations with the opportunity to add value. ReDev purchases the properties first before offering them to purchasers who become direct stakeholders (co-owners) in a prime income producing commercial property.
· Armchair ownership - professionally managed for you
· Income paid twice per year directly to each co-owner
· Average holding period 5-7 years
· Properties are located in established and growing neighborhoods
· Investment focus is Western Canada with AAA rated economy, and resource rich with among the world’s largest supplies of Oil, Gas, Potash, uranium among others.
· Third party expertise engaged: CBRE, Colliers, Deloitte, TMX group (owned by the Toronto Stock Exchange) among others.
ReDev has management offices in Toronto and Calgary as well as Hong Kong, China and Singapore.
For more information contact: PilotIFs@iccfinancial.com
This information is for information purposes only, as such, it contains descriptions of the properties and general information about real estate and real estate ownership for illustration and information purposes only. Although the asset manager strives to display the most current information, no representation or warranty is made with respect to the information.
Investments of all classes are subject to market fluctuations; as such investors must be aware that despite ReDev's diligent and ongoing efforts, the company cannot guarantee any particular rate of return. No information herein is intended to constitute investment, financial, tax, legal or accounting advice. Prospective investors should contact their own professional advisors or investment professionals.